The low cost versatile method of providing contributions to your everyday health costs
Healthcare cash plans are insurance policies that instead of covering you for unforseen, unpredictable events like most other types of insurance, they allow your employees to spread the cost of some of their everyday health expenses, for a regular monthly premium. In return, they can claim money back on many common health expenses such as:
- Dental charges
- Opticians costs
- Specialist Consultations
- MRI, CT and PET scanning
- 24 hours counselling advice line
Why offer it?
Benefits to your business of providing a Group Health Cash Plan scheme:
- A simple and low cost benefit, allowing you to provide a competitive benefits package by aligning yourself or differentiating yourself from your competitors.
- Cash plans are designed to be used regularly, so they’re a benefit that employees will really value including stress related problems.
- Demonstrates that you care about your employees’ health and wellbeing, improving staff productivity, motivation and morale.
- Offer the employer tremendous flexibility as premiums can be wholly paid by the business, part subsidised or simply offered to staff to pay for themselves – they’ll benefit from the ‘bulk purchasing’ benefits inherent in such cash plans.
- Reduce the cost of absenteeism to your business, as it gives employees opportunity to address common health problems immediately
Even with the NHS it’s difficult not to spend money on healthcare; there are dental treatments, optical check-ups, alternative therapies and more. Yet, healthcare cash plans allow employees to recover these costs and can pay you back up to six times what you spend on them each year.