Chances are that your employees are your most costly and therefore your most valuable asset. It is their health and welfare which keeps the wheels of any business running smoothly.
A good occupational service helps to keep these wheels turning and can help with:
- Reducing absence
- Maintaining and increasing output
- Reducing the cost of recruitment and training
- Shows that you are a caring employee.
- Helps to motivate the employees and spread goodwill
- Meeting the requirements of current employment legislation
- Can help increase your profit which means that it can be a ‘no-cost service’.
- All services are available on contract or on an a pay-as-you-go basis.
Examples of Occupational Health Services:
- Industry Specific Health Screening which can range from audiometry testing through to vaccinations for Hepatitis.
- Sickness Reviews and Absence Management
- Drug and Alcohol testing
- New Employee Screening
- Travel Vaccines
- Counseling Services
- Help increase your profit which means that it can be a ‘no-cost service’.